“The only time I get bothered by bad grammar is when it is paired off with lack of purpose.”
- Sheila Viesca, TalkShop

Thursday, November 3, 2016

TalkShop's Grammar Mastery Workshop Testimonials

DTI TESTIMONIALS
Grammar Mastery by www.talkshop.ph
October 20-21, 2016




Rose Miraflor, AA V1, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
Thank you very much for a very productive training. I have learned a lot and hopefully I can remember all the grammar lectures in preparing future letters, memos, and even emails.
What I like most is how we can improve our grammar in preparing letters and memos.
The TalkShop Consultant, Ms. Sheila Viesca is excellent.

Elizabeth Tupaz, TIDA, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
The seminar has improved my grammar and it added to my knowledge. This also helped me to know the patterns in making letters. I like the part on business letter preparation. Everything is well-done.



Jennifer Fernandez, Admin Officer 11, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
I learned a lot from TalkShop workshop. It’s a refresher of what I learned during my school days. The program is very informative. Every area that has been discussed provides information which is useful to my current position. Ms. Sheila Viesca is excellent.
I feel more confident that I can be very productive after this workshop. 

Rosemarie Eguja, Admin Asst. 111, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
I am happy to say that after this training I will put into practice the learning gained. The program design covers everything that is relevant to communication effectiveness - from simple grammar, tenses to sentence construction and preparation of speech, presentation, and correspondence.
Ms. Sheila Viesca is an excellent Speaker. She is very articulate and very generous in sharing her learning and experience.


Joan Mabanglo, AA 111, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery Workshop
Thank you for giving me the chance to attend this kind of workshop. I’ve learned a lot.
The TalkShop Consultant, Ms. Viesca,  is excellent.
TalkShop workshop has helped me understand the proper use of grammar and the most efficient way of getting the right message across.



Mary Fatima Barrameda, TIDA, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
I have learned all about grammar usage and the correct way of writing business letters, and memo. The program design is very informative. I liked most of the topics. Ms. Sheila Viesca is excellent and approachable. You can easily understand her.



Jonathan Salcedo, TIDS, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
I would like to thank the DTI Management for giving us the opportunity to attend this workshop. I am hoping for a similar seminar in the future. Thank you also to Ma’am Sheila Viesca, an excellent Speaker and Consultant.

Amalia Dela Pena, BO 11, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
I learned the tips in making a memo. I like writing business communication the most.
Ms. Sheila is an excellent Consultant. For the transformative effect,  I have mastered the art of writing an effective business letters.



Edsel John Lingon, TIDA, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
Thank you, Ma’am Sheila Viesca for teaching us the secrets and techniques to easily master grammar.
I learned a lot from TalkShop workshop. I like making business letters and memorandum. Ms. Sheila knows very well the topic. She truly has the mastery of the course.
All that and more! TalkShop has helped develop my self-confidence.

Geraldine Peralta, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
Thank you so much Ms. Sheila for sharing a very informative and helpful knowledge to us. It will really help us a lot in our daily preparation of communication letters.  This, too, will improve our grammar.
Thank you so much, too, to HRDS for giving me a chance to attend this very valuable seminar. I like all areas. Ms. Sheila is great, superb.



Josephine Sabas, TIDA, Department of Trade and Industry, Grammar Mastery
Thank you very much. I’ve learned so much especially the techniques on how to use grammar in memos, business letters, and public speaking. Ms. Sheila Viesca knows her subject-matter very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment